Pre & Post Natal
Benefits of Pre-Natal Massage
- Massage Therapy can help relieve back pain associated with Pre-Natal muscular tension . Back pain is one of the more common side effects of pregnancy and it can continue throughout pregnancy and even after. If you have to carry around other small children you may find your symptoms exacerbated during pregnancy.
- Prenatal massage also helps relieve edema or swelling by stimulating circulation throughout the body.
- Leg massage can help reduce leg cramps and swelling in the legs.
- Massage is very beneficial for relaxing anxiety during pregnancy.
- Massage can help promote more restful sleep and help prevent pregnancy related insomnia.
- Pregnancy massage may relax your baby, particularly if you have your abdomen gently massaged.
At VIDA Massage & Wellness our certified Pre-Natal Massage Therapist uses the Pregnancy Cushion, making your massage experience as comfortable and beneficial as possible.